Report Abuse

A "Ovation" fairy tale. Once upon a time...

[Q=simonc49] We completed Ovation only to be charged 3 years of maintenance fees at the end of our "free" 3 years. I heard about Premier from a friend and they connected me to a lawyer who helped me sue Wyndham to get out of my deed. Premier did not market themselves to me as a company ready to get me out, they just connected me to an attorney. I know that they rent points through priceline or something, when I told them I wanted out is when the conversation changed. I'm out because of the lawyer I got through them, not because Wyndham did me a favor[/Q] I am very suspicious of the above quoted post, for several specific reasons: 1. NEVER before have I ever heard of ANYONE accepted into Ovation claim to have later been charged ANY money by Wyndham. Never, not once since Ovation was implemented. 2. Ovation was first rolled out in December, 2015, not quite 2 years ago ---- so how could YOU (and apparently ONLY you) allegedly have been "billed at the end of 3 years" after allegedly entering "Ovation". Sorry, but that timeline math just doesn't work. 3. Last but not least, I am VERY dubious about your claim of having been "connected to an attorney to get you out". If you have an unpaid loan balance, your only "out" (besides paying off the note) is defaulting on the loan. If you were ever accepted into "Ovation", you were ALREADY out. I am betting that your vague, fuzzy (and not at all credible) claim and unnecessary name dropping of "Premier" and mentioning use of an attorney is actually just a subtle way of trying to get someone here to ask you "How do I contact Premier"? or "Who was that attorney?". Since I personally don't believe ANY of what you claim here in the first place, I certainly won't be asking those questions. Hopefully, no one else will bother to do so either. The answers would point nowhere useful or helpful and may even be a scam. Just "color me dubious" --- VERY dubious.