Report Abuse

TW Online Marketing

Lots of finger pointing and some lengthy "song and dance" defensive responses are presented in this thread. Let me share a few brief but directly relevant observations: 1. I've been associated with timeshares for over 35 years. During that time I have bought, sold and rented numerous timeshares, utilizing various timeshare-related web sites. I have NEVER heard of "TW Online Marketing" before reading this thread. Not once. Not ever. 2. I've participated in Timeshare Users Group (TUG) since it's creation nearly 25 years ago. That site currently has 85,000 people registered. At NO time has TW Online Marketing EVER been mentioned on that site by by ANYONE at ANY time. TUG has the most timeshare-knowledgeable people to be found anywhere on the planet. If TW Online Marketing was actually a legitimate and effective entity regarding timeshares, SOMEONE on TUG would surely have known about it and mentioned it SOMEWHERE along the line. Nope --- "crickets". These are a few simple and straightforward factual observations. People are certainly free to make their own evaluations and decisions, but I personally cannot see ANY reason to EVER waste 30 seconds of time (and certainly not a penny of money) dealing with a completely obscure, unknown entity when seeking to effectively sell, buy or rent timeshare. To each their own.