Report Abuse

TW Online Marketing

[Q=stevem760] I really don't know why I'm waisting my time on responding to you, but there is absolutely no way that you can possibly know every single company in the timeshare business! We started this corporation in 2009 (you welcome to check the records in Richmond VA) and have been very successful since that time maintaining a A+ rating with the BBB. Sounds like your giving a typical timeshare sales pitch.[/Q] I am a retired prosecutor and long-time (several decades) owner / user of a handful of timeshare weeks, all of which were purchased in the resale market. Having never subjected myself to any "timeshare sales pitches", I frankly do not comprehend your above reference. I certainly do not claim to know every single company in the timeshare business. However, after many years of personal experience and active involvement with ALL of the leading timeshare related web sites, I have come to hold the collective wisdom and experience of thousands of others in high regard --- and "TW Online Marketing" has frankly NEVER appeared on the radar screens of ANY of the leading timeshare-related sites populated and utilized by those many knowledgeable and very experienced timeshare owners. That is a simple, straightforward and objective statement of fact. After 35+ years of experience with the timeshare industry, I try (strictly on a unpaid volunteer basis) to help inexperienced people, many of them vulnerable and desperate to get rid of unwanted timeshares, to avoid the many pitfalls, scammers, parasites and opportunists associated with the timeshare industry, all of them with outstretched palms. TW Online Marketing may or may not be just another entity among many others in that unsavory bunch, but there are still more effective and better known venues for an owner to sell a timeshare (if it even has any resale market value at all in the first place). The truth of the matter is that many timeshares have little or no value in the resale market, regardless of the original developer purchase price. That fact is often very difficult for people to absorb, acknowledge and accept, but that unfortunate fact cannot be magically altered by ANY web site or ANY advertising or marketing effort or venue. For that reason, I discourage people from paying "upfront fees" to unknown third parties. People are of course entirely free to just ignore that advice completely, as is always their prerogative.