Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

@ williamm465 :May I also REPEAT what I had posted on that forum a while ago. The first time I addressed the issue with the public rentals to the MC general manager Joshua A. Wirshba was the year 2009, when, like many other owners, I could not get reservation and found huge amount of MC offerings on several travel sites. I do have a copy of that letter. What was the reason for renting out in 2009-2014??? My suggestion is to look into the AG investigation with eyes opened. "The Office of the Attorney General began investigating the Manhattan Club in 2014 after receiving repeated complaints from shareowners who paid tens of thousands of dollars to become Manhattan Club “owners,” but were unable to make reservations due to a claimed lack of available rooms by the hotel’s operators. At the same time, rooms in the Manhattan Club were being rented over the internet to the general public, in violation of the timeshare’s offering plan." https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-schneiderman-announces-65-million-settlement-midtown-manhattan-timeshare-scammed