Report Abuse

Re: The Manhattan Club Lawsuit - RedWeek's Report & Most Recent Info

We are now all aware of the fraud and overselling of some 14,000 timeshares increments. Why continue to pay into a fraudulent transaction? We don't use anyone else's time. Current owners who are now able to get the units pay for the use of their time. The 14,000 some of us who did not use the time are not paying for something we did have available to use. TMC appears to have been full with other owners or sales of rooms to the public therefore, producing revenue for the units as occupied. So how have we damaged anyone in the process. We have only protected ourselves from further exposure in the fraudulent dealing with TMC. Several times while in NYC over the last several years I have had to secure other accommodations. Even renting from owners on REDWEEK who were able to get time secured. The owners who did not get use should not be subject to having to continue to pay into a fraudulent transaction. Moving forward, hopefully, they can bring the number of owners to the correct amount. I paid for several years while someone got use of my time and TMC pocketed my money while not able to get my time and when the fraud surfaced I made my decision accordingly.