Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

[Q=cynthiab427] What is the Limited Edition?[/Q] Practically speaking, I think they are equivalent names for the same thing. Limited Edution (to me) means that you have your points to use for resort stays, but not for cruises and not for other "special" things. Once you are "in" you make reservations on line just like always though I had to pick a new username. When you use the phone to reserve, you call 800-251-8736 and press 1 to speak to that friendly vacation guide-planner-person. Then press 2 to go to Discovery reservations. I don't know what Discovery Vacations are, but the person who answers knows about Ovation and Limited Edition, and will help you. (Seriously, they really are very helpful.) If anyone reading this can let me know what Discovery is, in the Wyndham dictionary, please do so! I admit I may have missed something in my elation at being free of the onerous maintenance fees at Club Wyndham.