Report Abuse

Re: Bankruptcy adder

I think we should try and figure out a weekend to meet, even if it is in the parking lot at Grand Regency or somewhere in Springfield. I would be willing to travel there, it is all just so mind numbing. I understand the explanation from the management group, but they are not doing this for free. I talked to a lady today from there and of course no dates on how soon it would be re-opened, she told me the water and electricity were off and the roof had been repaired. Sounds to me like they collect and we are at the mercy of Greenlake, which while legally I understand, but still is crap. When I told them I had no information of anything going on and then receive a letter from them to pay, then I had to look up what was going on. No information given to me, which she stated probably should have been done and that they assumed we all knew what was going on. I really do want to stay in line with a contract but I feel it has already been breached, but that nothing will be ever resolved until we see what Greenlake does, which they hold the key........