Report Abuse

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

[Q=kathleend329] I will gladly give away my timeshare at Shawnee on the Delaware, in Pennsylvania. to get rid of he deed and any responsibility to my deeded children. we can not afford to pay the annual fees nor do we travel anymore. we need to dislove any affiliation with the timeshare.[/Q] Assuming you don't have a mortgage, you can give back your timeshare to Wyndham and (hopefully) keep the same number of points you have for three years. There are no further maintenance fees so you have 3 years to travel "free". We did this, and have not looked back. There is a phone number that is probably still right: 888-752-1362. Call from 9 to 5, Monday-Friday and they will help you. Whatever you do, DON'T PAY ANYONE TO "GET YOU OUT OF YOUR TIMESHARE!" They will take your money, do nothing, and you will still be stuck with paying whatever maintenance fees or mortgage (or both) that you now owe. They are liars and scammers. Talk to the Wyndham people -- they are helpful, and not as devious and slippery as the sales force. Here's a link that has some information that might be helpful:: https://www.clubwyndham.com/cw/discover/ovationbywyndham.page Good luck!