Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

[Q=irenes93] Manhattan Club Death by 1,000 tiny cuts. Today I had my Small Claims hearing against O Park Central and Bruce Eichner. It costs me $20 to sue. The Small Claims court lawyer who reviewed the case said after reading the Attorney General's settlement there was nothing in the settlement that prevented me from filing a small claims action. The matter has been referred to the Judge. Winning I get only $5,000 this year but it is better than the $400 I might get in a couple of years. In court TMC had three lawyers and a court reporter versus me. But, I had the court lawyer. I urge every Manhattan Club owner to file a Small Claims action against the Manhattan. The case has been continued until Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 6pm at the Harlem Justice Center Small Claims Court, 170 E. 121st Street, New York, New York. If anyone wants to talk to me privately about the case call. I charge $200 to discuss. You don't have to talk to me. You can file your own action just by paying the $20 fee. I have put so much time into this TMC legal effort I can't spend any more time without compensation. I can tell you the details of what happened and what my strategy is.[/Q] Irenes93...BRAVO, BRAVO!!! This is EXACTLY what I was saying and got ridiculed by some wingnut. It costs you $20 and some time, and it costs them employing 3 lawyers and court personnel, and possibly $5000! YOU ROCK!!!! Please let us know how you did when you do go.