Report Abuse

Alittle question about...tour

[Q=mrbeanhqw] I'm new to time share and I would love to purchase one;however i would like to take a tour first befor i buy one. Can someone tell me how to go about getting a tour.[/Q] Depending on where you vacation, getting a tour is relatively easy. Most representatives from resorts and timeshare systems come seeking and hounding you to come to a tour. That being said, going on one of these tours is not a recommended way to learn the systems especially if you are very new to this. For instance, if you are taking a tour at a Wyndham resort, do you think the people there will tell you about the upsides of buying Diamond, Disney, Sheraton, or independents, etc.? Do you think they will, as others above have mentioned, advise you to try renting first to see if you like it? Or to do your research first before making a big purchase like this? Follow the advice give already to do some research first for at least a few months and then decide what would be best for you before plunking down tens of thousands of dollars.