Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

[Q=jozsefr] This is just another SCAM from Wyndham!!! / I just called the phone number and "Rosa" informed me Wyndham willing to take back all our paid contract FOR FREE!!! / The cheapest purchase from Wyndham, what i heard of is around $17,000.00, most of us paid way more than that, and Wyndham's "exit solution" is to graciously take it back for free????? / Sorry but in my opinion this is just another SCAM.[/Q] I really hate defending Wyndham (and their predecessor, Fairfield), but in this case I must. First, I ask you to look up the definition of "scam." The Ovation program -- a no fuss, no muss TAKE-BACK program -- is pretty transparent and just doesn't fit the definition of "scam" or "swindle." Second, if you don't like giving your points back and getting out from under your maintenance fees, just try selling your points yourself. Go ahead. Just try. See whether the remote possibility of getting a few pennies a point makes you feel better.