Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

I understand the frustration you're feeling. There are many people who feel like you after they purchased from the developer for tens of thousands of dollars and then found out some time later that it is worth a pittance on the resale market. If you feel you can get some money for it by selling it, then you are free to do so. Just don't, in your determination to get a lot of money for it, fall for any of these resale scams. They love to prey on people like you who are absolutely determined that their unit has a lot of resale value. And the reason that "this 'company' will resell your 'supposed' returned points (deed's) to other people for event more money than they sold to you" is because it has the marketing tools to do so. If you want, you can try to use the same method of selling your unit as Wyndham did selling to you, but I don't think you have the tools and deep pockets to do so. I'm not trying to sound uncaring or like I'm wagging my finger at you in a condescending manner. I'm just trying to help you avoid losing more money to a scam or "lose" more money paying maintenance fees for something that you appear to no longer want.