Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

My wife bought our original time share after a presentation in SC. We used Fairfield each year, seldom getting the resorts & times we really wanted. 6 years ago, we were at a Wyndham presentation and were quite frankly lied to while being sold a transfer from our deeded property to a "new" option. During the presentation I objected to the numbers they were presenting as it seemed they were low-balling the costs in changing. I was told I just didn't understand. Despite my concerns, my wife was convinced it was something she wanted to happen. Turned out my interpretation was correct and we were $7K+ deeper in debt than expected. I would like to set up a GoFund Me page as a legal entity with the express intent of interfering with Wyndham's sales pitches delivered to potential clients. I've checked with 1 municipality in SC where they hold their sales meetings and protests are permitted on the sidewalk. I envision employing 1 or 2 people with warning boards & hand-outs to be given to prospective suckers, with a follow-up as they leave to encourage signees to cancel their contracts. I'm not wealthy, but I am willing to spend a couple of thousand dollars to disrupt their sales system. I'm wondering if there may be others who would like some revenge?