Report Abuse

Re: OBBR OWNERS ONLY

Several points to make as follows: Suggesting retirees don't have "drive" is a bridge too far as I know many retirees (self included) that have more "drive" than those a lot younger in years. Suggesting we were blindly robbed is also incorrect, as I and many others, got into these things with eyes wide open, at much lower dollar entry rates than yours, and never saw a ts as an investment, but as a way to pay for future vacations with yesterday's dollars - inflation hedge. Bottom line, my walking away from my OBBR TS was a no brainer, as it never had a significant position in either my net worth or cash flow position, I essentially broke even in terms of dollars spent and value derived, and it worked for me until it didn't. Having got that out of the way, if you want to put a group together to "do something" go for it, as your sentiments regarding OBBR and it's management is highly accurate. It's nothing more than a cash cow to them and they could care less. Of course, you can also say that about most other TS operators on the Island and other places as well. All the best!