Report Abuse

Re: OBBR OWNERS ONLY

I had a feeling someone would take that comment in the wrong way. Wasn't meant like that. I apologize to anyone who is offended. I personally have been in back to back court cases: small claims to municipal to state, in the last few years and to tell you the truth I don't have much drive myself pursuing yet another situation but I'm also a character who's tired of turning the other cheek . Seems like scammers/liars are everywhere (this represents100% of my court cases). I was referring that some retirees wouldn't care to put any time into this as they are retired and want to enjoy life not pursuing something like this is. Yes majority of us probably couldn't care less about dropping the timeshare, as its value is not something that would financial ruin any of us, otherwise we wouldn't have purchased in the first place, but it is still our hard earned money, and some of us didn't buy at the price you did. Amazing for you it was insignificant. But i sincerely doubt you bought with your "eyes wide open" and that there were no insinuations or shady sales pitches or fake promises of which the relevant clauses never appeared in the contracts, I highly doubt they decided to be shady in the last 10 years.