Report Abuse

ask-redweek-timeshare-owners-vs-developers

I too have been lied to by Wyndham, Great Smokies Lodge,Serverville, TN. The young sales woman, told me there was a buy back program for the time share I purchased in Branson, Mo. & they would give me cash money to pay off my current Branson property. She wrote the figures of my existing account on a small piece of paper showing how deducting what I would be paid on the bogus so called "Buy Back Program". She showed me the difference I would be paying w/the new plan. I wish I had taken a picture of the piece of paper she was writing on, proving I'm telling the truth. My 20 year old granddaughter was with me & saw & heard everything I was being told. I kept asking for papers to sign about the buy back program & she & her supervisor told me "not to worry about it, they would handle it." They have also maxed out my pay-pal account, which I can't afford to pay. Yea right. I live in fear of them taking everything I have, putting me on the street! They even threaten to go after my family I die. I need help because I don't have money to defend myself in court. Can anyone help me? I too will join any class action suit against these thieves! I am considering a personal law suit against the sales lady!