Report Abuse

Class action lawsuit

Everybody should remember that class action lawsuits are financed by the law firm who convinces a court to allow a case for a defined class to proceed. They are paid first should the case result in a monetary award. After bearing the costs of many thousands of hours at hundreds of dollars per hour, settlements to the class, distributed to all qualified in the class typically ends up being a few dollars or cents. The NYSAG worked their case for 3-4 years. Any law firm assessing the risks involved in fighting a billionaire known for protracted litigation, including the history and complexity of this TMC case will be very cautious in investing in such a case. [Q=sueo79] bruceg - email him again today.... (sorry for repeats but with hundreds of emails and surveys ...he may have missed you or perhaps it went to your SPAM folder?? ). I will ask him to look for an email today with name BRUCE - in subject, please say "NEED SURVEY". JMZ@zimllp.com. hundreds of people got the survey and have replied already so YES, he is for real. More information is coming soon. (and for anyone who is wondering, I am simply an owner myself, found this attorney - and looking for help - wanting the best for all of us as owners and direction on what we can do to make things better. that is all) Sue.[/Q]