Report Abuse

Class action lawsuit

What is most frustrating about this situation is that we are all in limbo, the maintenance fees are ratcheting up every year while this situation continues to stall, and we simply can't do a thing about it. I am not willing to put out thousands more to an attorney, since I've already shelled out $59,000, not including the years of maintenance fees I DID pay (I'm no longer paying them) to go up against a career criminal such as Eichner. I like Chrisv126's comments and line of reasoning about what SHOULD BE done but how do we get the NYAG (whoever that may be) to do the right thing for all of us 18,000+ victims. I personally am sitting this out and I do not care if I get reported to a credit agency because there's simply enough publicity and documentation to support why I won't give up another cent of my hard earned money. Credit is so easy to re-establish that I could care less about what this will do to my credit rating if I get turned over to a collection agency. There are a lot of you "victims" that know more about the law and how things work that are offering great ideas and recommendations. I do not have the legal background or knowledge to even know where to begin. This forum is great for throwing these ideas out there and hearing what you legal eagles have to say. Keep the suggestions coming!