Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Kevin631 -well.... I am hardly brow beating anyone. You have to post and repost on this site because so many ask the same questions. I know because I have answered the same question over 50 times about what is the lawyers email. I'm actually trying to help people and not waste my energy just posting for the next 5 years. It's only been a week - Mr Zimmerman may have a handful of people saying yes but probably not many checks yet. I am not going to publicly document here how many are a part of the lawsuit - I don't think we lay out strategy and details on a public forum . I will not even say how many filled out the survey. I don't know who watches this info and that wouldn't be smart. One other owner and I have spent hours speaking to this attorney about the situation, I have given up many nights trying to help over the past few months get people in touch with him, make sure people who wanted the survey got the survey, and finding documents for him. I put him in touch with Jeff from Redweek and urged him to meet with him (they did). I truly would like to see the best possible outcome for everyone, but I will move on with him whether or not anyone else does. I don't see anyone else giving other options of attorneys to hire.