Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

I unknowingly purchased points by the sales people fraud. They said I was the survivor on the account. You see I have a serious medical condition and it was very obvious they even helped me with it. So after growling hours of pressure I thought it was all done. I just had to initial some papers and our kids would inherit the time share from there father my ex. Well I never saw the paper work. I told them I had no job due to my illness. But I was put on as primary. I never new. Went another resort to fix it. Put it in his name like it should be. Got more points was the only way. I was off deed to him. Still no job, no income. They had it right this time. No deed back necessary. Again I have an episode from all the stress they start laying out . I am not even there for the nigotiations. Outside fire 2 hours brought in they said sign here and your all done. BahHa. Gave him a little black tablets in case off we went. He tried to book to use his points but was told / years out is minimum required for many resorts. So I called and said I need hardship, I explained what happened. The mix up now I have a fixed income 200 percent below poverty level. I can never wirk again. I do believe this is harxsbip and they knew I was going to apply again for Disability when I was getting my name off. They said I don't qualify. I was under the influence of pretty potent meds they helped me take. Understanding my issue. I don't recall every thing boy I wish I taped outside that special office. Now they have destroyed my credit. I can't even rent a place to live and I am disabled and they knew it and said they fixed it I was all set. They destroyed me. By the grace of god I am living somewhere but saddest part the landlord does not know. I had a credit score of 795 now 525 thank you club Whyndham.. maxed out credit cRds paying maintain expenses fees, etc. Never used 1 sticker point. Paid out a lot. The trst of my retirement money, while trying to get it all fixed. So now this is my story of there fraud, my life now. How heartless they are. So now foreclosing on me. This is all morally wrong. How do they sleep, I am not. I am so upset. There are posts by former employees that talk about there dirty tactics to make them a check. Probably gonna need a go find me page so I can file bankruptcy now. I don't drive due to my condition so I don't even have a car too live in. I have nothing now thanks to these lying spineless sales people. Oh my points they said are not even worth what he paid. 40k plus maybe more 16% interest then daily interest. I had no clue. I didn't pay a penny he did all that. I lost money on an investment that he was going to pay back when they got it straightened out the 2nd time. They have records the validate what I am saying. Went trough 3 people to decide I can afford 40k plus fees on less then 800.00 per month. They are not letting me out of it at all. Good luck everyone. I wish I never heard there name. I am too old to recover from this. Pray for karma. If there truly is a god that I believe in then may his wrath come down upon all those invoked in selling deceit , fraudulent timeshares. Making disabled people homeless and not caring about anyone but there mighty dollar. Shame on you. That's all p