Report Abuse

Re: Villa Group Timeshare Scam

This Villa Group is absolutely scam. Beware of any company that relies on grabbing passengers that just landed at the airport and promising them free excursions for word of mouth promotion (no sales pitch, promise). Then 6 hours later you’ve been held hostage at a location offsite where they wear you down during timeshare presentations and promise 5 diamond accommodations. Once you actually get internet service and read through the 100 page contract they give you after signing, you will realize much of what they sold you is a lie. Even worse is trying to get out of it after you realize the scam and directly need the money for a personal emergency. They also charge more through their convoluted point system than actually booking it outright yourself. Even if you run into financial hardship, like we did directly upon arriving home, they will screw you over and keep your initial investment of $5k-$80k regardless of your personal situations. I’ve got voice recordings that don’t match the contract they gave us and also documented via pictures their prices/packages. I will be filing a class action lawsuit. Please let me know if you are interested. I’ve got 23 people so far. Email me at: WWG1WGA182@yahoo.com