Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts Points devalued again

Can you please explain more about this “new gimmick” you mentioned in your post. I recently was talked into a new sales pitch. I was assured it was not an “owner update” and hard sales pitch like before. So I reluctantly agreed to see if it was different. It wasn’t but it was very strang. The first person who spoke with us started some song and dance about us never being told about this “new system”. He then when and checked and came back and explained some of this new system. When I told him his BS was the same as before, telling me I’m missing out on something because they never told me and going to find out is we are still eligible. He disappeared and two other people showed up. Told us they don’t talk about Apolo they are Diamond. But the first person told me when Apolo took over they put in this new system. Then they basically talked but nothing of substance. Then told us we don’t have “Club Combo” and we should buy a sampler package to get that added to our account. We do have Club Select which is the same thing. When we kept asking about new system we were being told about the would not answer the question. Any insights?