Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

I can say I am happy to be finally rid of the biggest rip off corporation in America. They should be in prison for fraud, extorting the elderly, disabled by there own past employees admissions who sued Whyndham and won. But they are teflon. You see they have many attorneys corporate who the average American can't fight against. You lose either way. But I am a winner. Sorry America. I am disabled. Instead of being held accountable for fraud, destroying my life, credit. So I can't even rent a place I had no choice but to bankrupt them out. It sickens me to have to do this but they took advantage lird, there is no military discount. They laughed at me when I said I received it. See how disposable they are. Laughing uncontrolling like that was a great line. So now I have filed. Mixed emotions. Taken advantage of for being a military family, the odasity. They should get a corpal punishment for the decietfulness envoked. Mine is not paid off. But it soon will and they can shove it down there lying mouths. My only resolution . Now we can't even get a va house. Totally destroyed. Wish you all the best in your ability to exit. Like I say karma is a bitch Whyndham I will tell everyone to stay away. And yes freedom of speech I will walk with a poster board how you deceitfully defrauded us. Hello North Carolina, destinšŸ˜³, Panama City. I have the book. Will bounce back with God's speed and keep others out of harms way we hope. Bless you all.