Report Abuse

Wyndham's "Ovation" program --- pleasure vs. pain...

FYI, mine is final.... ya, I paid like $25K 11 yrs ago, but ya know, I have used it at least 1-2X a year so, I think I got my money's worth. Ya figure, that's about $2200 a year plus maintenance of $1600 a year so about $3800 a year and I could usually squeeze two weeks out of that every year so about $270 a night on average. No bargain... some of the places I could have rented myself for $150 a night while others were upwards of $600 a night like when I stayed in France. SO, I look at it like I didn't LOSE any money, more like a savings account, but if you don't use it then it's a waste of money. ALSO, the reason I ultimately bailed is because there is never any inventory or places to stay when and where I want to, so if I am going to pay $200-$300 a night I want to be able to go when and where I want. My paperwork is final, no more Wyndham and no more fees, the end. Glad I did it. I miss looking up stuff, but it seemed more like a lottery or a radio call in contest trying to find a room.... old habits die hard. Good luck everyone, but no, it is not a scam and it was clean and simple and final.