Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

this forum is becoming repetitious and boring. merely asking questions about voting and giving obvious answers is helpful only to the questioner and responder. if there is any TMC news that is worthwhile, post it here, e. g., after bluegreen takes over, what are owners' fates? the voting issue probably is meaningless anyway. time will tell. i don't mean to be critical, but come on people. BTW, i was at TMC last weekend. spoke with over 10 different employees. either they're sincere about not knowing anything about new management (eichner's exiting, et al) or they've been fully brainwashed into not saying a word about what's currently going on. the latter seems somewhat reasonable given eichner's tactics...............e.g., say nothing or "sayonara"......hasta la vista, baby. on the plus side, almost all of the people working there: bell-people, front desk personnel, concierge desk folks, room maintenance men and women, continue to be very nice and extremely accommodating. wherever i was at TMC. was spotless, but the furniture in the one bedroom suite needs REPLACEMENT, desperately, especially the occasional tables in the living room and bedroom. i was able to see one of the penthouse suites............same thing........FURNITURE REPLACEMENT (ESP. LIVING ROOM) IS IN ORDER. am i headed for even higher maintenance fees????