Report Abuse

The Ovation Program is Legit

Hello everyone - like everyone else here, I bought a timeshare with Wyndham back in 2007 and found it not being useful for my life. I was researching methods to get out of my timeshare for the last 7 or 8 years (one fraudulent group called The Owners Advocate even swindled me out of $1000 when they promised to get me out of my timeshare), I came across this program. I was skeptical, but I decided to give them a try since I didn't have anything to lose. After speaking to an Wyndham Ovation rep, I was told I qualified to return my deed to them since my timeshare was paid in full and I was current on my maintenance fees. They e-mailed me the paperwork to fill out about 3 weeks later. I filled it out (it was only two documents I needed to fill out), got everything notarized for free through my bank, and mailed it back (via priority mail so I can track it and obtain a delivery confirmation). About a month later (yesterday), I got a letter in the mail stating that my contract has been cancelled. The process took about 7 weeks and was surprisingly smooth. The only thing I paid for was the priority postage to mail the documents. I was anticipating something going wrong, but it didn't. So I'm a fan and supporter of this program.