Report Abuse

Anyone have experience with Castle Law Group, PC out of Tennessee

[Q=baltazarg] If anyone wants to email me with any options I may have or where to file my complaints with please email me at gutierrez_baltazar@yahoo.com I am so ticked off or if anyone is setting up a class action suit please let me know. The up front company is called RESORT RELIEF. they are the ones that first interview you. I looked at their website and they are hooking people to go to another firm for a mere thousand dollars more. The castle law sight looks like it is still offering services to resolve your time share issues. I am still paying the darn $4500 to a loan company.. I told them I was stopping my payments and they said I was in a binding contract for services they already fiully paid for me and I am bound to repay them by contract. Let me know if anyone is filing or where to complain. Thanks Baltazar[/Q] Resort Relief is a third party affiliate that sent business to Castle Law Group. They are owned by separate people. What Castle Law site are you referring to? All the ones I knew about when I worked there have been shut down.