Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

hi deborah, yes, i received a rather neutral (and unsatisfying) response from patti (stoltys); however, i'm making an assumption that few, if any other TMC owners have communicated with the BOD. my premise is that if enough of us email (or by whichever other preferred communication method) the BOD with our many complaints, we might receive more than a neutral response. my guess is that our 3 non-voting owner board members are doing what they are told, i.e., not upsetting the apple cart. this might not be the scenario if many more of us appeal to patricia stoltys, bob ballot and jim dunphy, owners' board representatives, i believe in the adage that "there's power in numbers", don't you agree? let"s face it, (a possible lawsuit notwithstanding), we have only each other to depend upon in fighting this never-ending battle. i believe it's worth 5 or ten minutes of our time to communicate, reaching out to this board to treat us with the civil respect and financial fairness that we deserve. that's what our contracts and the sales pitches allude to. we've been dashed to the ground by the ridiculous "settlement" garnered by the ill-prepared, former nys attorney general. he threw away any of his deputies' first-hand evidence of fraud, and was satisfied to WIN his case.........L.........O.........L for new york state, while kissing us owners goodbye leaving us with little, if any financial recourse or satisfaction, to wit, 400% increases in maintenance fees. let the board know directly from each writer, the total unfairness that we've experienced, e.g., exorbitant maintenance fees and reservations nearly or definitely impossible to get...........to name only two. i hope you and all other TMC owners will use the very little time it takes to communicate with the BOD, referring to our representatives by name. simply look up their email addresses (should you choose to use the most convenient method of emailing.) i hope i responded to your message satisfactorily. [Q=deborahs528] Chris, I have not yet tried writing the board members...wondered if you have received any responses?[/Q]