Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

hey roberto, i hope to hear of others who are "on board" to bombard all board of directors, especially the non-sponsored members: patricia, bill, and bob. thanks to fibon's help, i copied his entire message here, this is the listing of board members with each of their emails. one email written to each of their email addresses, listing whatever complaints you have and appealing to their business sense and fairness, especially concerning the exorbitant maintenance fees (which we all have as a common complaint) and any other unsatisfactory issues you have experienced, e.g,, difficulties with reservations, should be included along with your email address for a response from the board. you should ask specifically for a response at the end of your email. FYI.....WIRSHBA AND REALE ARE (I BELIEVE) CO-DIRECTORS OF OPERATIONS AT TMC. IF NOT, I KNOW FOR SURE SAL REALE IS T H E DIRECTOR. here's a copy of fibon's generously supplied list of board members and their individual emails: Stuart Eichner – President, Board Member Scott L. Lager – Vice President, Board Member Joshua A. Wirshba – Board Member Salvatore P. Reale – Board Member Stephen Prial Sponsor Board Member email: timeshareboard@manhattanclub.com Weejen Lynch Sponsor Board Member email: timeshareboard@manhattanclub.com Kim Fries Sponsor Board Member email: timeshareboard@manhattanclub.com Ada Grzywna Sponsor Board Member email: timeshareboard@manhattanclub.com Patricia Soltys Non-Sponsor Board Member email: patti.tmcny@gmail.com James Dunphy Non-Sponsor Board Member email: jdunphytmcny@outlook.com Robert Ballot Non-Sponsor Board Member email: bbb174@aol.com i'm hoping more of us owners will follow your lead in reaching out to the board of directors. it will take so very little time to email them, and who knows, we just might get some deserved satisfaction in the long run. thanks for your cooperation in the most important matter. keep in touch chris [Q=robertp1079] Chris - I'm on board to write like crazy to the Board. I hate to ask this dumb question, but where can I find their email addresses?[/Q]