Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

[Q=craigr32] deborahs528, I have joined the lawsuit. There is a risk, and the considerations you point out are valid, but for me, there were two overriding considerations. First, I am not going to pursue this lawsuit on my own, and JMZ seems to be a straight shooter. He is not doing this for free, and there may even be more money needed, but the cost is FAR less than what I would spend on my own. Second, there are no other realistic options. This forum seems to be more of a self-counseling, therapy help group than a group that is willing to take any action or, more importantly, contribute ANY money to a solution, although there's a lot of encouragement for others to do so. So, yes there is a risk, and yes, there may be a lot of "free-riders" who pay nothing and get some of the benefits, but I am willing to live with that.[/Q] Good for you Craig...you, like the rest of us are entitled to make our own decisions. I see the purpose of the forum to share info and ideas... At the moment my intuition, which I trust, is guiding me. I have participated in a lot of action in these past 5 years...but I am not going to pursue an action for the sake of just doing it because there is no alternative, esp when it involves putting out more money (which you may have plenty of) and a lawyer, of whom I can find very little information. Good luck!