Report Abuse

Selling my timeshare week

[Q=johnm3840] I have listed one week timeshare at Vistana for sale and now have someone interested in buying this week. How do I go about selling this week. The paper trail etc?[/Q] I am certainly [b]not[/b] "advertising" for them, but I have personally used a small outfit called LT Transfers several times in recent years (they are located in Cleveland, Georgia --- Google is your friend). For under $200, they will prepare and record a new deed, act as the intermediary for purchase funds (including attorney escrow, if you wish, for an additional $50 fee). They will notify the resort upon completion of the transfer, providing a copy of the new recorded deed in new owner name. This is not a "do it yourself" undertaking if you have no experience in this area. If you provide LTT with a copy of the current deed, you will save a few dollars. If LT Transfers has to retrieve the deed themselves from County records, there is a small charge (and added time) for them to do so. Good luck, whoever you use.