Report Abuse

what are the results of this court proceeding?

dennis and sue, in no way did i fault redweek nor jeff weir. that didn't happen either by tone or written composition. redweek.com has the responsibility to submit appropriate messages that subscribers post, just as they posted mine. that's one of the benefits we all pay for to become contributors to TMC forum. jeff weir does a fine job of reporting: he does not volunteer his time. he's a reporter for redweek.com, and a good one. we had all been awaiting the results of the dec 12 court hearing. those who requested the hearing should have reported it more quickly than 2 days after said meeting took place. it would have been posted on redweek.com upon submission by the responsible party. i think we have been patient for over three years. there comes a time when patience is rather worn and somewhat tattered. being anxious for available information has nothing to do with patience in the first place. this is a need-to-know-quickly piece of information. owners on this redweek.com depend on this type of information to help them make future decisions regarding the patent TMC fraud and financial distress that they have had to bear. perhaps the patience you describe should be practiced by those who need it most [Q=dennisc283] [Q=chrisv126] december 12 has come and gone. what are the results of this all-important court date for mr tucker.? why hasn't ANY information been published here on redweek.com? is it an oversight? was the court date changed? was the court proceeding halted/postponed? we need to know, NOW, the entire disposition and conclusion of this court proceeding. Last edit by chrisv126 on Dec 13, 2018 04:02 PM.[/Q] Chris: Tone matters. Red week has no RESPONSIBILITY to report anything. Jeff Weir has been doing a great job for years, hopefully he’ll continue to volunteer his time & efforts. Perhaps the hearing didn’t happen. Perhaps Redweek decided not to spend money on this hearing. Lets have a little patience with our friends at Redweek, or anyone else who may have spent the time & money to find out, document and report.[/Q]