Report Abuse

Wanting to sell timeshare.

[Q=paul974] @Ken c.: Can you please give the dates, weeks, and prices of your successful timeshare resales?[/Q] That's frankly none of your business, but I will nonetheless voluntarily provide very specific, itemized information and details on my own (10) successful resales completed during the past few years. [b]None[/b] of the resales individually itemized below yielded any "profit", but I never sought to "profit" from timeshares anyhow; we have owned (and still own a few) timeshare weeks to use them and enjoy them --- not to "flip" them. The ten weeks we sold were sold for just about what I had originally paid ( purchased [b]only[/b] in the resale market, [b]never[/b] from any developer). I usually "broke even" or lost a few hundred dollars when selling. In any event, all ten weeks were sold with relative ease because they were weeks in locations and seasons of some [b]demand[/b]. { I have now deleted my previously posted detailed list and description of all my (10) itemized resales after leaving that information posted here temporarily. It's personal information that I simply do not choose to leave publicly posted on a Internet discussion forum for all the world to see in perpetuity, just to satisfy one person's doubts and / or "curiosity"}.