Report Abuse

Wanting to sell timeshare.

[Q=paul974] RedWeek notifies when resales occur, just as it does when new resales are posted. Unfortunately, they don't report transaction history. There's a useless graph of going prices on a weekly basis, but no public information about time-on-market or time-to-sale. [/Q] With all due respect (and with [b]ten[/b] successful resales under my belt in recent years), I don't think you can blame RedWeek for the difficulty you are encountering trying to part company with a timeshare for which there is basically little (or no) resale market value or [b]demand[/b]. RedWeek doesn't even [b]know[/b] resale transaction details, by the way, except for those resale transactions conducted "in house" by their affiliated brokers as "full service" listings. Also bear in mind that a listing price is [b]not[/b] necessarily the final selling price either. In my own ten successful resale transactions, there was actually [b]no[/b] RedWeek involvement of any sort beyond RedWeek being the site that I used (and paid) to advertise my weeks. In any event, good luck.