Report Abuse

Re: How RCI scams its members with websites such Club365 - sham fraud ripoff

Here is another program from RCI you need to be weary of. Its called RCI Club365. Released in 2017, Club365 is a hoax to get you into the RCI program. Just ONE BIG DRAWBACK!!! the supposedly exclusive membership you will buy for $2000, is simply a collection of websites links that is available to the public. Once you login to Club365, you have benefits such as "Preferred Stays" and "Preferred Getaways". These "benefits" are simply links to another website that is open to the general public. You dont need to be a member, you dont need to pay anything.... its free to the general public. Its called EVR (Endless Vacation Rentals). You get similar inventory to RCI's "Last Call" and "Extra Vacations" for prices starting around $299. I have 2 questions: 1. Why would anyone buy this RCI Club365 scam? 2. Why is RCI sharing its "exclusive inventory" to websites such as EVR that are free and open to the public? Im guessing my $28k timeshare didnt buy me exclusivity with RCI. It simply gives them the opportunity to sell my inventory BEHIND my back, charge me all kinds of exchange fees, renewal fees, while they profit of me.