Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

william m i don't comprehend your point, "doctor" william. sure i'm dissatisfied and highly annoyed (your way of saying angry) with our current TMC quagmire. are you happy with our situation? does TMC deserve any good comments from owners? how did you determine that those who disagree with me should keep quiet? i never asked anyone to keep quiet, and god knows, they haven't been quiet, e.g., your comments here. as for the "volumes" you refer to, it's important that they are read in their entirety in order to understand that ALL i write is in favor of all owners. NEVER have i suggested actions that are negative to all owners' cause. the contents of my suggestions might not be in consort with others' recommendations, and i leave room to read others' solutions. i believe that comments/suggestions should be pooled and in the end, select the best from all contributors. does that seem like anger to you? i hope you rethink your definition of my expression of dissatisfaction and total annoyance with the arrogance and fraud we have all experienced. thank you for your concern about my health. i offer the same concern to you, as any friend would. [Q=williamm465] I guess you feel that those of us who disagree with all you say Chris (and that is volumes), should keep quiet. How very sad. All that anger could be unhealthy. [Q=chrisv126] NO owner here should in ANY way be defending TMC's "generous offerings". TMC is our enemy, financially and otherwise.[/Q][/Q]