Report Abuse

SellMyTimeshareNow.com

[Q=janiceb273]Sell My Timrshares Now. They are fraudulent.[/Q] SMTN has been around for a long time and will likely be around, alive and well, for a long time to come. Their "service" is relatively worthless, but not "fraudulent". SMTN charges serious money (required "up front") to place a (usually unrealistically priced) "listing". People willingly pony up and pay SMTN, for reasons unknown to me and usually to no productive end. On the infrequent occasions when a willing buyer actually appears, SMTN then charges absurdly high closing costs to process the transaction --- high enough for buyers to get turned off and often just turn and walk away, saying "no thanks". In short, the elements of fraud (which is a criminal offense) are simply not met when people willingly [b]choose[/b] to overpay a relatively worthless listing service which promptly "lists", as promised (even if the listing yields little or no buyer interest). SMTN is almost always a complete waste of money, in my personal opinion, but their practices unfortunately do not actually constitute "fraud". That's why they remain alive and well --- although you really have to wonder how those lying parasites manage to sleep at night.