Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

peggy, this redweek forum has not seen any information forthcoming from zimmerman for quite a while. i assume many of us are wondering why, including me. if you're still intent on joining his movement, flip back a few forum pages where his website is listed. maybe you'll obtain the information you require. you say you've "..... reached out to MR Zimmerman again, but have not received a response, so I have been unable to join the lawsuit. Any updates ?" does that mean that you contacted him via his website and still not received any information? perhaps you had typed the wrong website; or perhaps he prefers not to respond to your reaching out. whatever outcome of your future attempts to reach him, the results of your efforts would be appreciated by other subscribers (i assume all TMC owners) in this forum. please let us all know. thank you. chris Q=peggyc207] I have reached out to MR Zimmerman again, but have not received a response, so I have been unable to join the lawsuit. Any updates?[/Q] [