Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

I'm just as upset as you as are. It may not be out right fraud but in my opinion it is overt deception. Yes, it is our job to do our due diligence, and I tried, but they do tell you that your timeshare is worth more than you paid for it, they have hungry buyers, lead you to believe it will sell quickly, will help you sell for a great price AND, here's the kicker, the use a time sensitive tactic to get you to buy; that this offer is not available after "such and such date". So, the question is are all or any of those students untrue or deceptive? I think so. Or guy told us that if her had his way he would sit at the pool and talk to owners that wanted to sell. He then said he would make a killing through reselling them. The way he framed it lead me to believe that their are "brokers" buying up timeshares so they can resell. When I asked these questions he did not refute or correct me. I then asked for referrals and proof of previous sales, they gave me the website that only shows a few nebulous reviews, no real data, as the real estate industry can do and is required through property title search. I feel that since the mortgage and real estate industry had to come clean and a major reform due to deceptive practices that timeshare resales should have the same requirements. Deceptive practices! Wrong! Need a change!