Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

sid, GOOD: misinterpretation or erroneous direction of your comment understood. i agree with your stance regarding NOT SELLING in such an unprofitable manner (for $1.00). however, we must understand that so many owners simply cannot afford the unscrupulously, exponentially exorbitant maintenance fees. THEY ASSUME that defaulting on MF payment could affect their credit rating. personally, i doubt that will happen.......UNLESS they default on MORTGAGE PAYMENTS, a distinct possibility for a drop in their credit rating. they simply want to be rid of their MF obligation, and they're willing to sell for $1.00 to do so. i disagree with their possible action, but i fully understand their motive. and again, FYI, i signed zimmerman's retainer and paid his fee as i hope many more owners will do. per your comments, this is the last of, your quote, "far too much back and forth talk and not enough action..... ". thanks for your comments. end of our story. chris [Q=sidneyf6] ok perhaps i got name mixed on previous thread....perhaps johnd216 was the guy who commented that he would sell his interest for $1.00 of course not the way I would go but I hope people stop panicking, wanting to sell out for the $100 OFFER THATWAS floating around , paying companies money to get you out of timeshare agreements or worse yet putting heads in sand and not fighting back. HOPEFULLY this is my last post on this matter....... far too much back and forth talk and not enough action..... read zimmermans proposed retainer agreement, sign and send in $1250 and support HIS EFFORTS NOW.[/Q]