Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

very well put, karlh63, "...joining the lawsuit was ultimately a no brainer." adding yourself to zimmerman's TMC client base will help him continue making more progress in TMC owners' behalf. the fuller his client base, i believe, the better our chances are of being victorious vs TMC/EICHNER(AND PERHAPS BLUEGREEN) in our quest for legal retribution against their criminal fraud inflicted upon us. so welcome, and consider asking other TMC owners to join in zimmerman's suit (if you know of any). as i type, i am more convinced this is the only viable action available to us, rather than laying over and playing dead, and being considered LOSERS by eichner, as he laughs all the way to the bank with our money. we need many more owners to join us. TMC is totally reluctant to giving us (zimmerman) access to TMC'S owners' contact list. if you can offer another way of getting this list, please do so on redweek.com or inform zimmerman. welcome aboard the "victory ship." keep in touch. [Q=karlh63] A week ago I emailed Zimmerman. Within one hour I had a response from Zimmerman, with the legal contract. I signed it and submitted payment. Like many others on this forum, joining the lawsuit took a lot of thought. Given the options, however, joining the lawsuit was ultimately a no brainer. Win or lose, it’s the right thing to do. Bad actors need to be confronted and fought in court. Otherwise we simply submit to chicanery like sheep. [Q=richard3153] Re Zimmerman....I have sent both an email and snail mail to him and have NEVER had a reply. Is he REALLY looking for more adherents?[/Q][/Q]