Report Abuse

Re: Royal HOliday is a scam

Robert T. I don't know what is your educational background but you miss the most important point that I brought to this forum. You either don't understand this simple business rule or you are intentionally trying to convince scammed members on this forum again to buy more points or upgrade their membership. By the way this is exactly what RHC wants - to scam frustrated members even more. Sorry, but I'm not the first on this forum who suspect that you are on RHC site and hired to confuse here members more. Otherwise if you have 180,000 points and very happy with RHC service why you spend your personal time to be here? Should be a reason why you are here. The business rule is simple - total cost of vacation with Royal Holiday cannot be more (or even less) than cost of the same vacation available on travel sites for general public. Because what's a point to join the club and pay thousands of dollars upfront and pay annual fees for 30 years. I hope it's clear for anyone. If they would demonstrated me and my wife at sales presentation that our total vacation cost would be more that it cost to the rest of the public we would never join the RHC. Why to pay more? I'm sure other members would do the same. On the contrary, me and my wife scrutinized every number they gave us on presentation and for us as financial professional was clear that we can save money even with our bronze membership based on their total costs. Obviously RHC lied at their presentation to us like to others. They just twisted the numbers to make total cost look good for us and sign in contract. Doesn't matter how many points I have MY TOTAL COST ( annual fee + average contract cost per year + RHC extra cost) OF MY 2019 VACATION CANNOT BE $915 USD MORE THAN THE PRICE FROM MAJOR TRAVEL SITES AVAILABLE TO GENERAL PUBLIC. My previous post brings all the numbers together. RHC analyst Juan Fonseca got all my quotes from kayak.com and he NEVER responded me back on my question why the same vacation cost us $915 USD more with RHC. Because RHC business is a scam. We are also members of UVC and Holiday Inn travel clubs and I can assure you that we NEVER had such nonsense with them. Every time our total vacation cost is 15-25 % less than cheapest price for general public.