Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

hello christopher, for all of your favorable touting about TMC, and not one negative comment, like another owner here who, at 49 cold degrees recently in her TMC suite, was given a questionably working "space heater", or the current exorbitant cost of the maintenance fees, it appears that you might be remunerated somehow, by the glowing, advertisement-style words you display in favor of the proven fraudulence of TMC. additionally, if we need medical attention regarding stress, we will seek the advice of a doctor, and in conjunction with the cause of this stress, an attorney as appropriate. while we all respect differences of opinion (about TMC in this instance, ) it appears simply that your opinion differs so obviously and completely from the other 99+% of TMC owners in this forum, that your motives for your glowing comments prompt puzzlement. this is especially so since TMC management was taken to court by the former new york state attorney general for criminal fraud AND WON HIS CASE. what prompts you to believe that "new owners..........who take over management" will lead to all being well?............that comment, in itself, declares that much improvement needs to be forthcoming. that doesn't appear to be happening. rethink your current opinion of TMC. your comments sound like they come from a new TMC salesperson or an advertisement to come to a sales presentation. [Q=christopherf82] I signed a contract to purchase 7 nights at Manhatten Club this allowed me to book 3 weekends or any other nights of my choosing. I had my lawyer review all relevant documents which he found to be legal.I prefer to have a lawyer review a contract before I sign.I pay the assed maintenance fees and visit the Manhattan Club on dates I plan in advance.I feel all members should live up to their contractual obligations and enjoy the Big Apple.All will be well when the new owners take over the management.Stress is not good for your health.[/Q]