Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

I am perhaps missing the point why we are all not joining together with Zimmerman in clawing open the agreed can of Eichner smelly fish and finding out what is the truth. We all recognize the bricks of the Club could be worth a great deal of money if we had a real open management board who represents us and charges reasonable fees. Seems like many are jumping ship and selling out for $100 for what costs them thousands . Others claim to be happy as is and somehow write big checks believing it will somehow get better. Seems to me Zimmerman is moving and once he has owners list available, we can work toward getting good people on the board and the rest will begin to clear up. I am thinking some smart guy is gathering $100 deeds and once this mess is ultimatly cleared will find the market would be glad to pay thousands to buy interest. Are there ANY reasons that ANYONE would offer why we all should not invest $1500 to retake control of our club and protect the possibly valuable ownership rights rather than give them away for $100. PLEASE let me understand the reason people have for not joining in legal representation and why they are choosing to be excluded should the suit be successful. I am trying to be respectful but as mr Gump said.... Stupid is as stupid does..... tell me why YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON ????? SID FELDMAN