Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

hello christopher, it was overall annoyance with the shabby TMC treatment of us owners that prompted my criticism of your comments and grammar and spelling. i admit to this moment of rudeness. however, you might reconsider your comments regarding TMC (to which you are entitled) which the majority here would not subscribe to. therein lies my response to yours, considering the aggravation concerning what most of us experienced because of the actual criminal fraud committed against us owners by TMC's developers and management. i hope you will accept my comments here in peace, and, "Oru nalla nal" to you as well.......and permit me to pick up the tab on the 26th floor!! [Q=christopherf82] I just enrolled in a class at my local Community College called English as a second language.Tamil is my first language.Chris V inspired me to take this step.My goal is to be able to string together so many English words and say so little of substance.I would like to thank Gail J for pointing out my need for mental health treatment,I wonder if she would share the name of her psychiatrist with me.My post was described as frivolous sickening and revolting. I merely pointed out that I pay my maintenance charges and that I always enjoy my stay at Manhattan Club..Perhaps I will get the opportunity to meet some of you on the 26th floor and have an adult beverage together I will pickup the tab.Oru nalla nal or have a nice day in English[/Q]