Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Gary-- I don't consider my purchase and investment. It even so states in the documents that you signed. Why should I go to a five star hotel, and pay the tax. The Manhattan club is in a great location. I have always found my sweet clean and well-maintained. I do not fault the people who signed up with Zimmerman. If I had been unable to use my time, I probably would have signed up also. I am fortunate that I can sign up well in advance. I have never ever had a problem getting the time I want. I wish the people involved in the lawsuit with Zimmerman the best of luck. I know that it is an emotional issue. Just don't demonize those with whom you disagree. I almost forgot-- parking is only $35,00 per night. [Q=garyp151] Bill, don’t u realize u can rent a 5 star hotel with all the extras at the price we are paying from our maintenance fees.Don’t forget we also bought the unit yet the value of our timeshare is worthless. It’s kind of laughable that the maintenance fee went up 500%. This by far was the worst investment I have ever made and will never buy another timeshare. Do I use my timeshare? Yes and enjoy it but the cost is not worth it. I use it otherwise I’m just throwing money out the window. I’ve owned it for 18 years and this is my first time considering not paying the fee. Yes I also joined Zimmerman lawsuit because I’m tired of sitting back and waiting for compensation or some sort of justice. I am no lawyer however I feel this is our last option before I walk away from this investment.[/Q]