Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Karl, I appreciate your point of view. There are many legitimate grievances against TMC. However nursing those grievances and refusing to acknowledge the reality that a settlement has been reached and accepted by the AG is not helpful. Excoriating the past or present AG and verbally abusing members of their staff who have attempted to help us within the limits of their authority is not productive. Whatever criminal acts may have taken place, there were no charges, no trials or convictions. I respect people's right to hold an opinion, but I am not required to respect that opinion, particularly when it is asserted as unassailable fact. I don't know how long you have been on this thread. Ask yourself how many people have come, seen the strong language and hostile environment and moved on. If you are not part of the echo chamber you get accused of being a troll or plant. How much stronger would we be if all those folks had stayed involved? There is an attorney working to represent the interests of those who have retained him. Let him do his work. You think my comments are boorish? Online etiquette should spare the rest of us the venting, the search for "plants," the arguing over who understands what. People are saying things about the lawsuit that no attorney would ever say. How is any of this useful? Perhaps I haven't expressed myself to your liking. I'm sorry. I stand by my content.