Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

hello christopher f82, my role/goal in this chat room is as a trusted TMC owner respondent. my goals are to simply to offer suggestions/considerations for other owners to better our horrendous, fraud-filled situation created and continued by TMC. that's it. i'm not merlin or a know-it-all, but simply a hopeful mover for equitable change in our current undesirable state. i claim no superiority; i'm simply a helpful responder offering ideas to consider for the benefit of all. if some choose not to accept my ideas, i welcome their comments to work toward the same goal: the betterment of our ownership rights as TMC timeshare owners. your transparent role in this forum (chat room) appears to be contrary to my stated raison d'etre. this is so obvious, and i do not wish you luck in your attempts to glamorize and endorse TMC. what it really is: a fraudulent entity, extremely hurtful to all owners in good faith! your obviously slanted comments appear to define your purpose here. they can be read and ignored, or simply ignored altogether, their source being considered. [Q=christopherf82] Chris V what is your role in this chat room?do you have some special insights into the future of our Manhatten Club ?please let us know if you just find this forum a place to pretend you are superior to the rest of us,you and some others are boring and doing nothing to improve the image of the Club.Please let the settlement reached by the attorney general on our behalf work its way through the 3 year of the settlement .With new management our club will prosper and people who do not pay their contracted fees will be prosecuted and their credit status down graded .NO FREE RIDES HERE.Lets hear more from the owners who enjoyed their time at this GREAT club.I am sick and tired from this neg ative drum beat.[/Q]