Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Then get off the forum - why are you even on it, davidp1102? What do you suggest this forum be for? Oh - maybe to post about the opening of a new Broadway play that you've just seen and think was wonderful or perhaps you've dined at a new restaurant in the Big Apple and want to share your views about what to order??? Again - Why are you on here? I'd like to point out that had it not been because of this forum and similar ones, in all probability there wouldn't have been an investigation by the NY Attorney General. I was contacted by the A. G. numerous times via phone and asked to relay my story. Had I not known of others experiencing similar problems with the Manhattan Club, I wouldn't have become involved in pursuing the investigation. I would have thought it was a waste of my time and that maybe there were just a couple of us who had issues with our purchase. This forum has served a useful purpose - that is how most of us have learned about the Zimmerman firm and weighed the pros and cons of retaining that firm.