Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Here is my "verifiable opinion." You can verify it - it's an opinion. The vast majority of MC owners do not post on RedWeek. Only Redweek knows for certain how many visitors there are, but I feel safe in saying that most of the 15,000+ owners have never visited. I'm also comfortable in saying no one is happy with the rate of increase for Maintenance Fees but what do you expect? I see 4-5% a year as average. But the real complaint is the evaporation of market value for people who paid "retail," which is unlikely to come back anytime soon. Most people who visit this site do so because they want out and can't get out. But if after all the years of aggravation, agitation, investigation and litigation, the NYAG settlement is all there is to show, how excited should anybody get about picking a new fight with BG before they have even taken over the management? Don't make this a personal dispute with "foes" and "detractors" and with those who disagree with you. You disagree with the AG and JMZ thinks he can do better. So let him do his best.